The staffing industry is vital in populating the workforce. As such, it is responsible for supplying employees who are fit to accomplish their tasks and contribute to the growth of their respective organizations.
One of the roles of staffing agencies is conducting thorough background checks to make sure that the job candidates are of good moral character and possess the appropriate qualifications. Another is performing alcohol and drug tests to make sure that these aspiring employees are sober and “clean.” Job applicants who do not use or abuse controlled or prohibited substances are likely to have sound judgment and be inclined to productivity.
For alcohol testing and drug testing, we can help staffing agencies attain their goals and be compliant. Our years in the business have enabled us to address the specific concerns of both the private and the public sectors.
Some of the organization types we continually work with are:
- Educational Institutions
- Healthcare Companies
- Hotels and Resorts
- IT Staffing Services
- Legal Practices
- Private Security Agencies
- Retail Establishments
- Transportation Companies
Our products and services detect substance use and substance abuse disorder in the job applicants, and these will help you make informed decisions right away.
Recommended Checks and Screens
- National Criminal Database Alias Search (Includes Person Search and Sex Offender Search)
- Person Search
- Sex Offender Records
- National Criminal Database Searches
- Educational Background Verifications
- Employment History Verifications
- Professional License Verifications (where applicable)
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Verification
- County Criminal Record Search